Everything you need to know
Our prices and useful information
Of course, our aim is to create an unforgettable holiday for you at our Smart Hotel in the Stubaital. To prepare yourself in the best way, we have listed some important information for you.
On holiday with safety
Proof of vaccination, convalescence or test is required for travel (3G rule). A valid PCR test must be presented for children aged 12 to 18. (as of 26.04.2022)
In Tyrol, FFP2 masks are mandatory in some public areas, including retail and the public transportation.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 1 week before your arrival. After that we charge 90% of the arrangement price. In the event of a travel warning for our region at the time of your arrival, your booking can be cancelled free of charge up to one day before your arrival.
Our hotel is situated in the center of Fulpmes in the Stubaital. Due to this central position we are easily accessible but are also close to the mountains and the nature. It is the ideal starting point for extensive hikes, exciting excursions and bike tours. The Schlick 2000 cable car and the glacier (25 km) are also very close. The cultural city of Innsbruck can be reached by the public transport in a short time.
Stubai Super Card
From 13 May until 27 October 2022 you can buy the Stubai Super Card. With this advantageous card you have:
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day (no transport with skiing equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen lifts: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 lifts: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day
- free use of the Elferbahnen lifts in Neustift: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day
- free use of public IVB buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free rides with the Stubaitalbahn tram between Fulpmes – Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- a three-hour admission to the StuBay swimming centre per week
- free admission to the Neustift indoor swimming centre
- free admission to the Schwimmbad’l in swimming centre in Mieders
- 1 ride with the summer tobogganing run in Mieders per week
Adults: € 72 per person
Children under 10 years free
10 to 14 years: € 36 per person
Our team at the reception desk is available every day from 7:30 am to 9:30pm.
Your room will be available from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm. On the day of departure, you can check out from 7:30 am to 11:00 am.
You are welcome using our free parking lot directly in front of the hotel.
Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:00 and dinner from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
You can use our 800 m2 wellness area with a sunbathing area, various saunas and a massage room. The swimming pool is open from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm and the saunas from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Your four-legged friends are always welcome. We charge a dog rate of € 15 per day. We ask you to understand that the dogs are not allowed in the dining rooms.
Prices „das Posthaus“